8.5.13

wednesday randoms, part 4

{lifting heavy things at CrossFit Salisbury}

crossfit

On Monday, I went back to CrossFit after two and a half weeks. After a week of vacation followed by a week of a stomach bug, I knew it was going to be tough. I told my self that since it was an 20 minute AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) that I could take it easy and pace myself. I was surprised by how well I did. Maybe a little bit of rest does the body good. It feels good to be moving again though. Pretty much being in bed all last week was really starting to hurt my back. 

this week

This week kinda stinks. I think it is going to be the longest week in history. All day yesterday, I kept thinking it was Wednesday and that I was halfway though my week. Plus, this rain is really annoying. I am trying to be better about doing my hair in the mornings to be a bit more presentable and it is kind of difficult to keep that up when the wind and rain just end up making it frizzy. Why bother?

scandal

***spoiler alert*** (kind of)

Do you watch the show Scandal? Well if you don't, you should. And then we can obsessively talk about it together. I got my friend, Niki, hooked on it but I am pretty sure she thinks I am crazy with the amount I text her about it. (She and the Hubs are the only two people I know who watch it.)

And if you do watch it: Can you believe last week's episode? The Hubs and I watched it Friday after work (since it airs past our bedtime on Thursdays.) 

"Sit with me and watch me choose you. Watch me earn you." WHAT!?

Okay so Olivia and Fitz are completely dysfunctional. I knew this before but this episode really sent it home. But I want them to be together. I really do want them to work and I want her to stop fixing him and for him to stop handling her. #olitzforever

But then I kind of like Jake. (Niki thinks I am crazy and that he is definitely up to something bad.)

On Saturday, the Hubs and I were silently driving to Ocean City and, all of a sudden, I exclaim, "Cyrus is going to be SO MAD!"

The Hubs responded, "You know it is just a TV show, right?" Well, one, I love how he knew exactly what I was talking about even though it was out of the blue and, two, he clearly doesn't know who he is dealing with.  

Want to share something random?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.