17.5.13

francophile friday: stripes by the bay

{in arcachon}

While studying abroad in France, I visited the Bassin d'Arcachon or Arcachon Bay. It was a typical early fall day by the water - nice enough to sit on the beach but too cold to get in the water.

{view of the bay from the tallest dune in europe}

We spent the day climbing the tallest dune in Europe and then getting ice cream before heading to another beach town for some time on the sand and dinner. If I went back to Arcachon on a day like that, I would spend the day walking around town and eating cuisse de canard for dinner.

I would also make sure to sport some serious French stripes. 

What would you wear on by the bay in France?

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Hope you are having an amazing while studying abroad in France :) I know had a fantastic time while studying in France.
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!! That bag is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, what a lovely bay! And yes: I totally approve that outfit! (then again I LOVE anything with stripes, haha!).
    xox
    giedre
    www.walkingdotphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gorgeous! sometimes I actually like the beach best when you need a sweater - when the sun is warm but the breeze gets you as you look over the water. this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.