3.3.13

weekend: celebrating another birthday

an old fashioned . . . our paleo dinner . . . sleepy puppy . . . birthday champagne . . . diner food
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

have you heard of menswear dog?

i am going to miss downton abbey


bonjour bicyclette

have you seen this new-to-me menswear blog?
~~~~
My weekend started early since I took off from work on Friday. Thursday night, I skipped CrossFit and the Hubs took me to get Mexican and margaritas for my birthday. After that, we caught up on Banshee which is a new show we have started watching.

Friday morning, the Hubs left early for a trip and I got up and went to get a manicure and pedicure. After grabbing some lunch at home, I headed to the grocery store and cleaned up the house a bit. That evening, I went to CrossFit and then ordered some Thai food. I then watched all the episodes of The Americans. It is definitely a great new show. 

Saturday, I skipped CrossFit since I had hurt my back the day before. Niki came into town and we had lunch and drinks at Public House. After lunch, we went to the other side of the brewery to check out the tasting room and try a few beers. Then we decided the rest of our day was going to be comfy and relaxing so we came home, got into comfy clothes, and watched a few episodes of Girls. After we ran out for ice cream for later, we made dinner and watched almost the entire first season of Scandal while drinking champagne. I had only started watching during second season so it was nice to see how it started. 

This morning, we went to breakfast at our local diner. Then Niki went home and I did a few things around the house. I had my last sewing class today but I think I will probably take the second beginner class. After class, I went to yoga. 

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness that menswear dog! but Peyton is cuter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like so much fun!! Erica
    Ericasrunningjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect birthday weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.