8.3.13

a new look from sweet tea paperie

 
I am so excited for my new blog design from Sweet Tea Paperie! I knew I wanted a change but I wasn't quite sure what direction to go in. Amanda was so incredibly helpful and took my random thoughts and created a design that I am in love with.

The above image is the inspiration board that she sent me after I filled out an extensive questionnaire. After we discussed the board, she created a dummy site with my features on it. We really didn't have to do much tweaking from there.

If you are thinking about a new blog design, I highly recommend Amanda!

{image from sweet tea paperie}

6 comments:

  1. Morgan! This looks gorgeous!! I loveee the new look and all of the polka dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Morgan! It's SO SO SO PERFECT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's gorgeous! love it - you guys created something that is so you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new look! the patterns and colors are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the new look! she did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.