27.2.13

wednesday randoms, part 1

traveling

I left for travel for work on Monday after CrossFit. The Hubs had just gotten back from a week-long business trip on Sunday. I get back on Thursday and he leaves on Friday. So I will see him two days in two weeks. But I am making the most of it...

Last night, I had an early birthday dinner with my dad, stepmom, brother, and sister. I suggested a salad place. They told me I was crazy so we drove to Columbia to go to PF Changs. I was happy with turning a year older (unlike my freak-out last year) until I opened up a fortune cookie with no fortune inside. What does that mean for twenty-six?

Tonight I am going to CrossFit with Chrissy (at her box) and then we have a dinner date at Whole Foods since she is doing the Whole30 and I love Whole Foods. Then we may do a little shopping in downtown Silver Spring. 

video

I am debating on whether or not to download Vine, the video-sharing app. Instagram is one of my favorite social media outlets but I am not quite sure how much I would really use video. But I did download a cool video filter app that would be fun to share. Do you have Vine? 

presidential

Maybe it is my new obsession with the show Scandal (and my withdrawal between episodes) but I can't get enough of White House based shows and movies. I think it is time for a viewing of The American President

I also want to buy the complete DVD set of the West Wing. I watched it a decent amount growing up but I never watched it with any regularity (maybe because it started when I was in middle school.) I want to go through it start to finish. 

How is your week going so far?

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday! (to be honest, I had assumed you were older - you seem so grown up! hehe) and the West Wing Box set is SO worth it :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.