6.2.13

save or splurge: bar cart

The Hubs and I are in the market for a bar cart. We need a little bit more storage space for our wine and spirits and we thought a bar cart would be a fun and stylish way to store. (I think we may also just watch way too much Mad Men and think of one as necessary.) We don't want to spend a lot of money (under $300) since this is not our forever home but if I had unlimited funds, I know there are a few bar carts that I would scoop up in an instant.

{1, 2, 3, 4}
{1, 2, 3, 4}
The Hubs and I are pretty much set on number three from the "save" category but it is no longer available online and it is really hard to find on in stores. (Plus, World Market won't let you pay for it in advance. You have a limited amount of time to come pick it up once the store orders it and the closest one to me is two hours away.) So if you see a pretty, affordable bar cart in your travels, let me know. I have been looking at thrift shops too but haven't really come across anything. 

Which bar cart would you choose?

2 comments:

  1. A bar cart is a great idea. I wish the bf and I had room in our living room for one! Have you tried Overstock.com? I love this one: http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Stewardee-Contemporary-Mobile-Kitchen-Bar-Cart/7595433/product.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.