21.2.13

my birthday wish list

The Hubs and I decided not to exchange gifts for our birthday this year (or do the whole flowers date night thing on Valentine's Day.) Instead, we are going to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic at the end of April after a lot of my work stuff dies down a bit. So this is really a things-I-have-had-my-eye on wish list even though my birthday is next week. 

1. I have really been wanting a pair of bright workout pants. I have a bunch of legging and capri style ones that I like but that are all black. I am loving these from lululemon. I have heard a lot of great things about the brand and I think these would be great for CrossFit or yoga. And really, I just want a bunch of new workout clothes. 
2. I got a pair of shoes for CrossFit a few months ago but I still really want a pair of the Reebok CrossFit shoes. I have had my eye on this pair for awhile now but, if I had unlimited funds, I would probably design my own. A lot of people who now own the CrossFit shoes say that they wish they would have never waited to buy them.
3. I came across UPPERCASE magazine a few months ago and now I really want a subscription. I think it would be one of those fun collectible type magazines that are great for a coffee table or shelf once you are finished reading. 
4. My current tan Sperry's are so beat up and gross. I really can only wear them on a day when I am not going to see anyone. I saw these in DSW a few months ago and now I kind of want a fancy pair of gold ones. I wonder if I could even pull them off at work.

What is on your wish list?

2 comments:

  1. a friend and colleague of mine got me a lululemon gift certificate for christmas, and i need to use it! i've been wanting to get back into yoga (been saying that for ages), but maybe if i have some hot outfits i will finally do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every guy likes a lululemon workout pant butt:)
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.