1.1.13

here is to a great 2013!

best buddies . . . with the hubs . . . with chrissy . . . our champagne before dinner . . . scallops on the half shell and filet with garlicky shrimp . . . cheers . . . new purse love . . . snuggles . . . way past peyton's bed time . . . typical
~~~~
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope your year is starting off well. 

We had a lot of fun having our friends Chrissy and Devin in town. They got in yesterday afternoon with their pups and then we headed out to Green Hill for a four course meal. After dinner, we went over to the Hubs' parents for a few glasses of wine and then came back to our house, got in our pajamas and watched the ball drop. 

This morning, we cooked up some breakfast and then they headed back to Silver Spring. The Hubs and I have been lazy, snuggling in bed. The crockpot has chili cooking for dinner and I don't really have any plans for the day. It is going to be really tough getting out of bed tomorrow morning for work after being off for over a week.

Did you do anything fun to ring in the new year?

4 comments:

  1. I love your sparkly dress!
    We rang in the New Year with some of our close friends at a house party, now im surfing the net in bed with my pup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is fab - AND matches your champagne!

    clearly I must be friends with Chrissy and Devin because my parents are in Silver Spring too :)

    and re: you know you live in Maryland when... no matter how many times Jon tells me that England has native crabs, I will always respond by rejecting the idea that they're really actually crabs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my dad and stepmom are in silver spring too! we should get together next time i am in town!

      http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. It looks like you had a wonderful NYE! I love that purse!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.