30.12.12

weekend: grandparents and old friends

just a little photoshoot with my grandparents . . . in the middle . . . fire pit
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

i want to live here

how to correctly remove a blemish

do you need a little NYE outfit help?
~~~~
Friday, I made a few soups to freeze for the Whole30 and I did a bit of laundry. After CrossFit, the Hubs and I went to see Les Misérables. I absolutely loved it and, although the Hubs was bored out of his mind, he proceeded to sing instead of talk for the rest of the night.

On Saturday, we were up early to head to my grandparents. We hung out for a bit and then went to lunch at the Macaroni Grill. After a quick stop at Trader Joe's, we said our goodbyes and came back to Salisbury. After dinner, we drove to Ocean Pines since some of the Hubs' college friends were in town. We sat outside by the fire pit and then I learned how to play Apples to Apples over a few ciders.

Today, we slept in, went grocery shopping and went to lunch. After doing a bit more laundry and cleaning up the house a bit, we relaxed and I proceeded to eat way too many cookies that my grandmother had sent us home with.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. how cute are your Grandparents! Wishing you a lovely and happy New Years!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.