28.12.12

a bit of my winter break

this should be snow . . . with the hubs on christmas eve . . . antlers on peyton . . . a comfy outfit for christmas day . . . bloody mary's for breakfast . . . my in-laws christmas tree . . . opening some wine before dinner . . . carving the turkey . . . peyton is very interested in how to carve a turkey . . . dinner candles . . . our meal . . . celebrating a birthday . . . outlet shopping
~~~~
On Monday morning, my SIL and I got a manicure and pedicure. After that, we had lunch with the Hubs and her boyfriend. Then we got ready and headed over to the in-laws for a glass of wine. After that, we went over to the Hub's godparents for dinner and a get-together. 

On Christmas day, we slept in and then headed over to the in-laws for a late breakfast. After breakfast we opened presents and then hung out for a bit. We had a nice big dinner and then we celebrated my MIL's birthday. She gets cheated with having her birthday that day so dessert is always a birthday cake and we open her presents separately. 

On Wednesday, I headed to the Rehoboth outlets to do a bit of shopping. I really lucked out with the deals and got myself a decent amount of clothes for work and a new purse. After I got home, I went to CrossFit.

Yesterday, I went grocery shopping and then spent a lot of the day cooking a bunch of Whole30-friendly meals to freeze for "emergencies." After that, I took a nap and then headed off to CrossFit. 

What did you do for Christmas? Do you get a few extra days off from work?

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun week! Glad you've gotten some extra time off :) Unfortunately, I've been back at work since Wednesday, but hey, at least it was a short week! Enjoy the rest of your time off!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.