1. I love the mix of leather and cotton on this belt. It is fun and colorful while still being classic.
2. Keep your tomboy warm this winter with this quilted sherpa hat. I would love one in this olive green color that seems to go with everything.
3. A continuation of her best-selling book from thirty years ago, True Prep covers how to stay classy in the new world of cell phones, reality TV, and rehab. It touches on everything from clothing to food to money.
4. Help her stay on time with the Timex Slip Thru Weekender watch. She can even change out her strap to match her belt in true prep fashion.
5. For the girl who likes to travel light, get her a magic leather wallet. It fits her cash, credit card, and license and still fits right into her back pocket.
6. So she can always find her keys, get her a colorful key fob. This one is made of beautiful Italian leather and comes in her fave color combination.
You can see last year's gift guide for the tomboy here.
What would you get for the tomboy?