17.12.12

2012 holiday gift guide: stocking stuffers

1. Girls always like adding to their nail polish collection. Scotch Naturals are made with the highest quality ingredients and are toxin and paraben-free. Plus, they are biodegradable. 
2. I always have good hand cream in my purse. I hate when my hands are dry and lotions just don't cut it in the winter. I really want to get this Pharmacopia Organic Hand Cream. Since it is made with lavender, it can also help you fall asleep.
3. Socks can be boring stocking stuffers - if the socks are boring. I love fun socks and Happy Socks carries fun, bright, colorful patterns.
4. These Bike Clips are super cute and versatile. They can be used as prettier paper clips or bookmarks. 
5. My earbuds are always tangled, especially when I throw them into my purse. This Applecore Wrap keeps earbuds nice and neat. The ends are still accessible and the bright color keeps it from getting lost in a purse or gym bag. 
6. This glittery little pouch fits perfectly into a purse and holds hairspray, clear nail polish, nail polish remover, emery board, lip balm, earring backs, clear elastics, mending kit, safety pin, double-sided tape, stain remover, deodorant towelette, pain reliever, tampon, breath freshener, dental floss, and adhesive bandage.

And, of course, chocolate is always a nice thing to find in a stocking.

What is your favorite thing to find in your stocking?

4 comments:

  1. The minimergency kit is SO necessary. I've been looking at them forever! And my favorite thing would definitely be chocolate and new earbuds. Mine always end up breaking or I lose them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The miniemergency kit is such a great stocking stuffer idea! What girl wouldn't want one?! And I always love to find a nail polish or two in mine :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.