7.12.12

2012 holiday gift guide: for the francophile

It has been awhile since I did a francophile friday post so I thought today we would celebrate with a gift guide for the francophile in your life.

1. How chic are these French-inspired notecards? Featuring a 1960s girl with a topknot and polka dotted pajamas, they had me at bonjour!
2. For the francophile that loves to cook, get her this apron with a print of le metro.
3. I have professed my love for macarons many times here on the blog and I was so excited when I got to eat a few while I was in California. I would get two of this ornament, one in pink and one in green since my favorite flavors are framboise and pistache.
4. This lunch bag is eco-friendly and informative, not to mention cute.
5. Every francophile knows that a dash of red lipstick goes a long way. Why not treat her to one from Chanel?
6. Even if your francophile is not planning a trip to Paris any time soon, the book, The Markets of Paris, is still a wonderful browse-though. Foodies and shoppers alike can find a market for them. And a girl can dream...

If you need more ideas, you see more francophile gift guides from 2011 and 2010

What would you get for the francophile?

4 comments:

  1. Très chic indeed Mademoiselle! I love that apron!

    Stephanie
    http://sharelovealways.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES this is what I have been waiting for all my life :)

    love the macaron ornament! though I do sort of want to eat it... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, those ornaments are adorable!

    i think the chanel lipstick needs to go on my gift list to me; treat myself!


    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those notecards are the sweetest! I love the big bun! And Chanel always screams Paris to me.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.