1. How chic are these French-inspired notecards? Featuring a 1960s girl with a topknot and polka dotted pajamas, they had me at bonjour!
2. For the francophile that loves to cook, get her this apron with a print of le metro.
3. I have professed my love for macarons many times here on the blog and I was so excited when I got to eat a few while I was in California. I would get two of this ornament, one in pink and one in green since my favorite flavors are framboise and pistache.
4. This lunch bag is eco-friendly and informative, not to mention cute.
5. Every francophile knows that a dash of red lipstick goes a long way. Why not treat her to one from Chanel?
6. Even if your francophile is not planning a trip to Paris any time soon, the book, The Markets of Paris, is still a wonderful browse-though. Foodies and shoppers alike can find a market for them. And a girl can dream...
What would you get for the francophile?