14.12.12

2012 holiday gift guide: the dog

1. For the dog that likes to stay stylish while out and about, get this cute scarf
2. I always feel like I am getting Peyton the same stuff over and over again. With the BarkBox, you choose your dog size, choose a monthly plan, and you get a box of goodies delivered to your door. Plus, 10% of all proceeds go to a local shelter or rescue. Each month you get information of an organization that they are sponsoring.
3. Peyton is obsessed with Greenies. They are a little expensive so we don't get them all the time but they make her breath smell SO much better.
4. I love this collar with an engraved buckle. It is a nice change from the usual tag and you can them in a variety of colors.
5. Peyton has had the same bed for the past four years. She loves it but it is getting pretty ratty and there is barely any padding left. Since Peyton is getting older, I want to get her one of these ComforPedic Memory foam beds. I just need to find something with sides since she prefers those type of beds.
6. These Eco Tennis balls are perfect for a game of fetch. They are made of 100% natural rubber and have felt with 100% azo-free dyes. 

See the gift guide for the dog from two years ago here.

What are you putting in your pups stocking?

4 comments:

  1. I've heard of BarkBox! What do you think of it? My fear is that I'll sign up but won't be able to stop buying things for Charlie... my need to spoil him is compulsive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i haven't actually tried it yet. but i almost just want to buy one month to try it out. let me know if you try it.

      Delete
  2. I need all of these for Toby. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 3 dogs are also obsessed with Greenies. They get one before bed time it's their favourite part of the day!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.