11.11.12

weekend: last working weekend

a party for a coworker . . . a big batch of sweet potato hash for this week's breakfast . . . a beautiful autumn afternoon
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

i love the look of leather

eleven lovely thoughts (thanks for the link, megan)


go get a vibrator

rules for black tie dressing 
~~~~
Friday night, we held a party for one of our coworkers that recently eloped. Melissa, who hosted the party, had the cutest decorations! Unfortunately, since a lot of us had to get up early the next morning, we couldn't stay very long.

Saturday, I was up early for work. Although it was my third Saturday working in a row, I was in a great mood since it was my last one for the semester. After work, I came home, snuggled with pup, and then went shopping with my SIL who was in town. After dinner, the Hubs and I went to see Skyfall. It was pretty good but definitely not my favorite James Bond movie. 

Today, I went to the grocery store and cleaned up the house. I made my breakfast for the week - I have been eating out way too much and it has not been Paleo. Then I caught up on The New Girl. After a bit of blog writing, the Hubs and I had dinner. Now I am trying out the new show, Elementary (not sure how I feel about it yet.)

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.