4.11.12

weekend: the first chill

attempting to take an outfit picture before dinner . . . crab dip at green hill . . . a failed dinner attempt
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

my poor future children

paleo friendly DC restaurants

i love my tall hunter wellies but i have been thinking about investing in a smaller boot
~~~~
Friday, I came home and the Hubs and I headed out to dinner. We decided on Chinese. After that, we tried to do early voting but, since the line was so long, we will just vote on Tuesday. 

Saturday morning, I was up early (again) to go into work. I got home around two, ate lunch, and read for a bit. After a nap, the Hubs and I headed to Green Hill for dinner and then went to see Flight in the theaters. It was decent. 

Today, I loved having an extra hour to sleep with daylight savings time. We went to breakfast and then to the grocery store. I spent almost the entire day cooking meals for the week. It felt good to be in my kitchen, making something homemade. After dinner, I had a Skype date with Joanna. Tonight, the Hubs and I are excited to watch Boardwalk Empire.

Also, I am not sure if I am ready for this really chilly weather. I would like a bit more time in the 60s, please. But I am loving how beautiful the trees look. What about you?

As you can see, I only used instagram this weekend (no pictures with my real camera.) You can follow me on instagram - @lachapstickfanatique.

How was your weekend? Do anything fun?

2 comments:

  1. Why was it a failed dinner? It looks heavenly! Entire chickens and brussel sprouts? My kinda meal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just wasn't as flavorful as i hoped it would be. I will probably try again.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.