22.11.12

thankful

If you are an American, here or abroad, I hope you are enjoying your Thanksgiving Day so far. This will be the first year (except for the year I was living abroad and traveling) that we will not be cooking a big Thanksgiving feast. We decided to take the year off. The Hubs, my dad, my stepmom and I are going to Maggiano's to take part in their Thanksgiving meal. I will let you know how it goes. 

And, quite honestly, as long as you are spending today with people you care about, it doesn't really matter what is on the table, right?

I have so many things to be thankful for this year. I have such a great family, friends, and an awesome husband. I am thankful for my health, my job, and, especially after the devastation that Sandy brought and the conflict abroad, I am thankful to have a place to call home. 

What are you thankful for this year?

1 comment:

  1. so true - I bet a year off to recharge will make you superwoman next year :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.