7.10.12

weekend: mom turns 50

decorations . . . surprise! . . with my brother and the Hubs . . . blowing out the candles . . . with my mom
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

apple orchard inspired

my alma mater made it to #85 (which is surprising since it is such a small school)
~~~~
Friday, the Hubs and I went to see Taken 2. I am not sure why I was so obsessed with the first one but I am pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that Liam Neeson is a BA.

Saturday, I went to CrossFit for the first time in over two weeks because of traveling for work and being sick. It felt so good! After that, we headed to The Still in Timonium for my mom's surprise birthday party. It was a lot of fun and it was nice to see family that I hadn't seen in awhile. 

Today, I actually slept in which was nice. Then I did laundry (since I am leaving again for travel tomorrow) and got a few things done around the house. For dinner, we went over the the Hubs' parents' for the FIL's birthday. 

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.