10.10.12

in cecil county

Last year, when I was traveling in Cecil County, Maryland for work, I regretted not taking my camera with me. It was the end of October and all the foliage was so beautiful. I also noticed how interesting the architecture was.

I was there last week so the leaves had not fully changed yet. I had some time after work things so, although it was overcast and a little rainy, I ventured out to take a few snapshots. I went to a park and found a beautiful covered bridge and made friends with a few horses. Then I stopped at an orchard on my way back to my hotel and had a very yummy apple cider donut. (I mean I couldn't resist - you could smell them the minute you walked onto the property.)

In celebration of fall, I would like to share a few of the photos that I took with you...
How have you celebrated fall so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.