25.10.12

heading home and a thank you

Well, the Hubs and I are heading home from California. We won't be back until super late tonight but I can't wait to go through all of our pictures from the trip!

I wanted to give a special thank you to all the lovely bloggers who helped out while I was away and guest posted. Thank you, thank you!

Please stop by and check out their wonderful blogs.
This blog is about learning to love from afar and covers everything from long distance relationships to the famous friday's fancies. I am always amazed by {av}'s drive and innovative spirit and I was happy that I was able to meet her at one of her Blogger Blitzes!

Sarah is such a sweetie and I am glad I got to meet her in person. Her blog is so honest as she writes about bits of her life, love, and food. 

Cara is a crafting, baking, and fashionable cutie who I was lucky enough to meet in person. And I am so jealous of her shoe collection that she shows off on her blog in her Wednesday's Wardrobe posts.

Thanks again ladies! I am so honored to have you here.

1 comment:

  1. safe and sound travels home! so excited to see your photographs; i love napa!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.