16.10.12

happy two years!

Happy two year anniversary to the Hubs! It has been a fun, hilarious, happy two years and I can't wait to spend many more with you. I still can't believe that I have known you over a third of my life (seven years) and I can't imagine it without you in it. Sorry I can't be here tonight to celebrate (stupid college fairs) but I can't wait for our trip in a few days. I love you!

If you want to learn a little bit about our destination wedding and see pictures you can find them here:

Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! happy anniversary, lovebirds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy second anniversary! That photo is absolutely gorgeous, your wedding must have felt like a beautiful dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!! happy anniversary, here's to many more beautiful celebrations!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.