19.10.12

friday's fancies with {av} from {long distance loving}

Hello there! My name is {av}--and most days, you can find me blogging at {long distance loving}. Though I'm jealous of Morgan's Californian adventures, I am so happy to be filling in for her today. In honor of her trip, I pulled together a chic and comfortable Friday's Fancies ensemble. Enjoy!


Velvet is well-known for making perfectly comfortable cotton pieces like this gorgeous Kaiya Dress. This wine-colored beauty is ideal for traveling because it packs well and still looks fab!

Leave it to J.Crew to create this stunning Classic Link Necklace, which pairs well with nearly everything in my wardrobe. Suffice it to say, this necklace is already on my holiday wish list.

You have to make each minute of vacation count, so I would love to sport this Michael Kors 'Camille' Chronograph Leather Strap Watch to keep me on pace!

Though boots are a real {suitcase} commitment, these Halogen 'Kate' Riding Boots  made this outfit shine. I just love the rich cognac color paired with the burgundy goodness of the dress.

With a nod to Morgan's French-loving side, I had to include a Longchamp Le Pliage Medium Tote. This little bag holds so much and still looks polished!
---
Dream along with me for Friday's Fancies by joining the mailing list, which sends all you need to know right to your inbox! Endless thanks to Morgan for having me here today :) All I ask is that she have an extra glass of vino {for me} in the California sunshine, while I am freezing my tail off in New England! Have a fantastic weekend, everyone! xoxo Alison

6 comments:

  1. crossing fingers California is treating you well :) thanks again for having me, M! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that dress is so fab! And those boots are amazing! Have fun in Cali!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color of the dress! That look so comfy! I would def wear this outfit in California and everywhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would definitely travel with that dress, velvet is a great brand, and those boots are a perfect match!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are fantastic!!! Have fun in Cali!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.