18.10.12

california, here we come!

The Hubs, his parents, and I leave for California early tomorrow morning! Yay! We are flying from Salisbury to Philly, then from Philly to San Francisco and then we will drive to our resort. It will be a long trip but I am so excited! We will be in Younteville in Napa Valley until mid-day Tuesday and then we head to San Francisco for two nights.

While I am gone, a few of my favorite bloggers have been nice enough to guest post so please stop by and give them some love!

Also, I am going to try and disconnect a bit while I am on vacation but I know I will still be keeping up a bit on twitter (@LaChapstickFan) and instagram (@lachapstickfanatique) so follow me in you want to travel California with me.

I will miss you guys!

{image from here}

6 comments:

  1. have a GREAT time! I'm going to call you for wine recs now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy! napa valley is one of the most beautiful places in our country.... you will fall in love! and definitely imbibe, and disconnect; all will still be here for you when you return.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE California wines and I am so jealous, you are going to have such a great time! I love your blog and I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYYY HAVE SO MUCH FUN! Can't wait to hear about the WINE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have the best time, sweetie! Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.