31.10.12

a cozy halloween



Since I had been traveling for work and we were gone for California, I pretty much forgot about Halloween. I had to work on Saturday and was tired from traveling anyway so I didn't join in on any of the weekend festivities.

I was actually supposed to work tonight but my event got canceled due to the hurricane. (Who schedules an event for high school students on Halloween, anyway?) So, I will be home tonight. I wish we were in a neighborhood where kids trick-or-treated - I would use this night to dress up to give out candy. I have a small bag just in case a kid or two stops by but I have a feeling tonight will end up with me on the couch having a cozy Halloween.

What about you? Did you go to any Halloween events this past weekend? Do you have any plans for tonight?

2 comments:

  1. the cream on that soup is TOO COOL. but I'd probably mess it up and think "f this" and then just pour all the cream in. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.