9.9.12

weekend: trade show

rear view . . . horsey . . . field . . . hibachi
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

barbie and ken's wedding photos

a great post on america and education
~~~~
Friday, the Hubs and I had a quick dinner at Adam's Ribs. I seriously had some of the best wings ever. First off, they are huge. Secondly, their house sauce is delicious - it is a buffalo sauce that is both spicy and sweet. Then, we came home and went to bed early since the next day was going to be a long one.

Saturday, we got up at 6 am because the Hubs had a truck show he had to go to for work. (My husband's family owns a truck dealership.) I went with him to help out. We drove to Denton and we were there until around 3 pm. There was a lot of country music, souped-up trucks, and cowboy boots. I am certainly not a country girl so I was a little out of my element but it was nice to spend a day with the Hubs before I left for travel for the week.

Today, I packed my bags and then headed across the bridge. I will be in Montgomery County until Friday for work. My brother and I took my sister out to dinner for her birthday. She loves hibachi so we decided on that. 

Also, I apologize for slacking in the picture department lately. I haven't been taking out my SLR a lot lately and I feel like these posts are just a recap of my instagram feed. I promise to do better. 

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Morgan, I'm beyond flattered to be included here! that was a hard post to write, but I believed it so deeply that I felt I had no choice. I'm so glad it spoke to you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.