30.9.12

weekend: feeling better

with julie ann and kathy at market street on saturday night . . . at nolan's football birthday party today
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

bordeaux in a blender

the cutest picnic to welcome autumn
~~~~
Friday, Kathy and her coworker and friend, Julie Ann, came over for the weekend. They had a work retreat in St. Michaels Thursday and Friday so they thought a trip to Salisbury was necessary. We were all tired (and I was still pretty sick), so we ordered in food and hung out for a bit. I went to bed early since I had to work the next day.

Saturday, I was up bright and early for a work event. After that, I headed to the Hubs' company crab feast. I left early though because I felt awful. I took a much needed nap and woke up feeling a lot better. After that, I was introduced to R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet." Have you ever seen it? It is seriously one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen. We watched about fourteen chapters on YouTube before heading to dinner at Public House with the SIL. After dinner, we went and had a drink at Public House and then headed home to watch a little bit more of "Trapped in the Closet."

After Kathy and Julie Ann left this morning, the Hubs and I ran a few errands and then headed to his friend's son's birthday party. It was a lot of fun full of football, pizza, and cake. After that I came home and passed out. Although I have been feeling much better over the past twenty-four hours, I am still tired. I still have to pack for another week of travel and hopefully catch up on Boardwalk Empire

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.