16.9.12

weekend: after the first week

peyton wants my huge dark chocolate bar . . . pretty much matching with my SIL . . . a half-eaten attempt of paleo pumpkin muffins . . . the start of our fall porch
~~~~
Friday evening, I got back from my first week of travel for work. I was definitely exhausted. I picked up Peyton from the in-laws and came home to do a little bit of work. My SIL came over on her way into town and we went out for sushi. Then she headed over to her parents. The Hubs got home from traveling around ten.

Saturday morning, I went to CrossFit for the first time in a week and a half. I really didn't want to get out of bed and go but I am so glad I did. After that I went into work for a little bit to drop some stuff off and pick some stuff up (since I will be traveling again this week) and then I stopped by our local health food store to pick up a few things. After that I came home and made myself lunch and then did a little bit more work. Then, the Hubs and I drove around to look at houses. We aren't exactly looking for a new house - it is just something we do. We went to dinner with the SIL, came home and hung out for a bit, and then went to Market Street for a drink. 

Today, I did a little bit of laundry, a little bit of baking, and snuggled with Peyton. She isn't feeling well today and I hate that I have to leave her tomorrow.

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. WHERE DID YOU GET PEYTON'S COLLAR? we've got a skins one for game days for Charlie but I'm totally getting into the ide of customizing his collars based on the seasons and things. (yes. I am obsessed with him.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we got it at a place called paws and claws in west ocean city: http://www.pawsandclawsetc.com

      we actually change her collar each season but she is still in her summer collar.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.