19.9.12

jenny in america

If you follow me on twitter, you know that my friend Jenny was in town from France with her boyfriend. She was in New York and DC last week and LA and Vegas this week. Since I was in Montgomery County at the same time she was in DC, we met up and I played tourist with them. 
Wednesday night, after Jenny and Thomas got into town, I met them at their hotel and we went to dinner at Kaz Sushi Bistro. We all enjoyed it - they have a good fusion sushi menu.

Thursday after work, I met them at the Air and Space Museum. After that, we went to take pictures in front of the Capital and the Washington Monument. It was hot so hot outside so we stopped for a drink. Of course, the first place we found was French. I enjoyed a really yummy drink with ginger ale, pineapple juice, and a few other juices. After sitting and talking for a bit, we headed over to see the White House. We parted ways there. I really didn't want to leave!

I miss you already, Jenny! Let's not let it be another four and a half years!

Where have you played tourist lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.