13.9.12

a bit about you

What I love most about blogs is getting a chance to peek into someone else's life. I love how inspiring a lot of bloggers out there are and I also like that there is a feeling of community, that we are not alone in our struggles. 

What I love about blogging, itself, is making those connections with people. I love meeting new people and learning about my readers. But not every reader is a blogger and sometimes it is harder to get to know those people.

So I am going to take a note from one of my fave blogs, Design Darling, and ask you, lovely readers, a little bit about yourselves, bloggers or not. (Yes, I am pretty much copying her posts she does from time to time but I seriously couldn't think of a format that I like better. The questions will be my own though.)

I hope to learn a bit more about you and maybe you will learn a bit more about me.

ABOUT ME
Hometown: I was born in Fairfax, Virginia but I consider Cockeysville, Maryland my hometown.
Where you currently reside: Salisbury, Maryland
Favorite color: This is a toughy. I tend to like neutrals in clothing and home decor but if I had to choose I would say various shades of green.
Describe yourself in three words: weird, creative, loyal

YOUR TURN (copy and paste into the comments section and answer)
Hometown:
Where you currently reside:
Favorite color:
Describe yourself in three words:
A question for me:

Thanks for reading!

{image via my pinterest}

3 comments:

  1. I blog, but YAY FOR MORE CHANCES TO TALK ABOUT ME! hehe :)

    Hometown: Washington DC and London
    Where you currently reside: Washington DC (except for the next week, during which I'll be in England!)
    Favorite color: blue. like the sky on Tuesday.
    Describe yourself in three words: optimistic, enthusiastic, and studious
    A question for me: can we hear more about your experiences with France? it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY I LOVE love love this idea!

    Hometown: Pittsfield, MA (The opposite of Boston in MA) but then central MD. It's a half-and-half thing.
    Where you currently reside: College Park MD/Washington DC!
    Favorite color: Purple - hands down.
    Describe yourself in three words: Outgoing, dedicated, passionate
    A question for me: How did you and your husband meet?? I love heating those stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this too!

    Hometown: Born in Baltimore, MD, but grew up in Hanover, PA
    Where you currently reside: Pittsburgh, PA
    Favorite color: Pink. Always pink.
    Describe yourself in three words: Fun, focused, and open!
    A question for me: How did you end up in Salisbury?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.