23.8.12

a little staycation

I didn't really take a vacation this summer. I took two days off for the Hub's graduation but not a long vacation. Since I have a decent amount of leave that is more than I need for California, I am taking tomorrow, Monday, and half of Tuesday off and having myself a little staycation.

I have a manicure and pedicure scheduled for Friday but other than that I don't have any plans yet. I am hoping to start (and finish) a craft project that I bought the supplies for back in May. And I want to get the house in order for when I start traveling for work in less than three weeks (and I am pretty much only home on Saturdays.)

What would you do if you took a staycation? I need some ideas!

{image via here}

1 comment:

  1. Oh...I would go rent a beach house for the weekend, or if it's warm enough, go camping near the beach. Or book a hotel suite for the weekend in the city and pamper myself! Hope you have a great staycation, whatever you end up doing.

    PS: I'm hosting a giveaway for Sedwick Studios at my blog, hope you enter: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2012/08/sedwick-studio-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.