17.6.12

weekend: relaxing with a book

mussels at dinner on friday . . . the largest frying pan in delmarva at the chicken festival . . . breakfast at panera this morning . . . hydrangeas out at green hill
~~~~
Friday, the Hubs and I went out to Green Hill for dinner. Saturday, the Hubs and finally tried Pemberton Coffee House and it was pleasant sitting out by the water for breakfast. Then I cleaned up the house for a bit and read the second book in the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy. For dinner, the Hubs and I tried to eat at the chicken festival but we decided the lines were too long so we ended up at Fratelli's. Today, I read for a little bit and then headed off to the pool with my SIL. After that, we had dinner at the Hubs parents for Father's Day. Then we caught up on the Mad Men finale.

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. My weekend was not nearly as awesome as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, so craving fried chicken now!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like such a fun weekend, those mussels look DELICIOUS!
    Love your hydrangea pictures, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the bushes in front of my parents beach house are still in bloom when I get up there for the 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.