10.6.12

weekend: for the alumni

before going to the door on friday night . . . around campus . . . down by the waterfront . . . saturday night . . . before brunch on sunday
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

globe and map inspired: a baby shower after my heart

a raw fiesta

the last diet you will ever need 

a super sweet birthday wish

the best pizza in dc

a "stately" way to eat
~~~~
Friday, I took a half day and headed down to St. Mary's for alumni weekend. We stopped at Blue Wind for dinner and then headed to campus to move into one of the suites for the next two nights. That night, we celebrated our friend, Conlon's, birthday with cupcakes and then headed to the Door, our one bar near campus. 

Saturday, we headed to St. James for a breakfast sandwich and then headed down to the waterfront to hang out and attend the crab feast. For dinner, we headed to Monterrey's for dinner. It was one of our go-to places in college because it was cheap and you got a lot of food. I walked in noticing they had renovated and fancied up the menu. But it was still good and I tried something new. After that we headed down to the waterfront to dance and see a band that was playing.

This morning, we headed to brunch and then packed up to leave. It was so fun to play college students and see everyone this weekend but I am seriously exhausted. It is so weird to think I have been out of school for over three years. (I was class of '09 but I graduated a semester early.)

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! I'm so jealous. Hope you had a wonderful weekend with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. I've been missing the river a lot lately, so I was super bummed I couldn't make it down there this weekend. Monterray's, Blue Wind, and the Door would have been at the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.