3.6.12

weekend: a birthday in arlington

my new specs . . . my cover for my new iphone . . . alissa's pretty peplum dress . . . alissa and her boyfriend . . . at red line . . . outside the bar in chinatown . . . snuggling with peyton . . . summer grilling
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

the opposite of loneliness 

venice of the netherlands

coolest photobooth

fancy food frauds

french-themed dinner party
~~~~
Friday, the Hubs came home from a three day business trip. When I got home, I went for a run and then we ordered dinner in and watched a movie. 

Saturday morning, we ran some errands, including going to get my new iPhone. I absolutely love it! After a quick lunch, I headed to Arlington to celebrate my friend Alissa's birthday (and law school graduation.) Her boyfriend's roommate cooked us dinner (chicken and risotto) and it was so yummy! I am not used to being cooked for and I was very impressed considering it was his first time cooking risotto. The, we headed to Chinatown to meet up with a bunch of her law school friends at Red Line. They had a great DJ! It was a nice mix of new and old music - think Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston (my request), and Salt-N-Pepa. 

This morning, I left early to head back to Salisbury. The Hubs and I went to lunch and then I came home and took a much needed nap. I have been doing a little cleaning and a little bit of relaxing. 

I was wondering if I could ask you guys a small favor. I was talking to Alissa and she said she can no longer pin to Pinterest from my blog. Do you guys have that ability? If not, would you mind contacting Pinterest about it? I am really confused why my blog seems to be blocked. I tried pinning from my blog a few weeks ago and couldn't anymore but I thought it was because I was the one doing the pinning. I haven't gotten a response from them about it. 

How was your weekend?

8 comments:

  1. The only thing it would allow me to pin is your header... that is weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea that is the only thing it will let me pin as well. i will try and figure it out.

      Delete
  2. Great pictures! Just came across your blog! I hope you will visit mine too! Let me know if you want to follow each other!!

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pictures! especially the one with your furbaby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried pinning and got nowhere either, so odd! Sounds like an awesome weekend here in DC. I've heard the music is great at Red Line but have never been, maybe we'll have to make it down there one of these summer weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm, these are such amazing pics of Alissa. Hawt.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.