28.5.12

weekend: memorial

crabs at the red roost . . . a picture with the hubs outside . . . my to-go sippy cup . . . bags from outlet shopping . . . pizza for dinner saturday night . . . view from the pool on sunday . . . my pedicure poolside . . . mimosa . . . with niki and kathy
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

silhouette place cards

i would like one of each please

healthy banana splits

have a dollar to spare?

the world's nicest prison
~~~~
I had a nice four-day weekend. I took off Friday and we had off today for Memorial Weekend. On Friday, I went to the gym in the morning, had lunch with the Hubs, my sister-in-law, and her new boyfriend and then got a much-needed manicure and pedicure. That evening, the four of us went to the Red Roost for crabs and seafood. It was my sister-in-law's boyfriend's first time picking crabs but he picked it up quickly!

Saturday, Niki and Kathy came to town and we went to Rehobeth for a sushi lunch at Saketumi and then outlet shopping. Then we came, ordered pizza, and binge-watched Girls since Niki and Kathy don't have HBO. 

Sunday, we went to Green Hill for lunch and to hang by the pool. Then we came home, took naps, and headed to the in-laws for a barbecue. After that, Niki and Kathy headed home and then the Hubs, his sister, and her boyfriend and I went to Market Street for a drink. 

Today, I ran some errands and did some laundry. 

Also, remember I am now on instagram so go ahead and follow me - @lachapstickfanatique!

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. i have not picked crabs in ages! sounds like a blast, it is always amusing (for us) and sometimes frustrating (for them) with a new person; once they get it though, triumph!

    xoxo.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun weekend! I haven't picked crabs in awhile, but perhaps we'll have to make that happen this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute photos! Looks like a fun weekend! I read that article about the world's nicest prison a couple days ago.. Isn't crazy?! Especially since a lot of the criminals are really bad criminals! And they get to be "incarcerated" on a nice island? What? lol

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.