1.4.12

weekend: working

flowers I came home to on Friday night . . . it's that time of year again . . . finally made it to this indian grocery I have been wanting to try
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

much better than casual friday

a house from the past

quintessentially english

the beauty of flowers
~~~~
Friday, I worked a little later for an event we were hosting on campus. Then, the Hubs and I headed out to Ruth Chris to have a glass of wine (and I was excited to find that they had a jazz band playing in the bar area.) Saturday, I was up bright and early to go back to work for another event we had on campus. I got home a little before four and decided the rest of the afternoon needed to be spent in bed, watching movies and blog reading. The Hubs and I ordered Chinese for dinner and then I caught up on the most recent episode of Missing. Today, I tried to sleep in and then the Hubs and I went to breakfast and ran some errands. I made a few meals for the busy week ahead and now we are watching lacrosse. We excited to watch the season finale of Shameless tonight.

What did you do this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. i ate raw prawns in roma and walked briefly through the parthenon, and bought a beautiful pair of cognac heels, italian leather. tomorrow, off i go to paris for vacation!

    miss you, dearly. come back to new york? you should book, with rich, a trip through airbandb, the site i used for paris. very affordable.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh love rome! i hope you had some pizza too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely weekend! I love busy mornings followed by lazy afternoons when you can just crawl back into bed. Always seems more rewarding.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.