22.4.12

weekend: last working saturday

friday night dinner for two out on the patio . . . a vegetable samosa from our local indian resto . . . simple sunday night stir fry
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

how to dress like a french woman

a tumblr about my alma mater

starbucks secret menu
~~~~
Friday, the Hubs and I had a low-key evening. We picked up some egg rolls, steamed dumplings, and sushi and ate it outside on our patio. Saturday, I was up early for work (the third Saturday I have worked in the last four weeks). After that, I had a late lunch with coworkers and then came home and passed out for a few hours - I was exhausted. Then I got up and fixed the pup some white rice since she wasn't feeling well and then ordered in some Indian food. Today, the Hubs and I pretty much had a lazy day with a little bit of cleaning in between. I like when I get to wear my Hunter boots but I really wish it would stop raining.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.