8.4.12

weekend: easter

the hub's high school alumni lacrosse game . . . takeout sushi . . . my very first cadbury creme egg . . . with the hubs before lunch
~~~~
a little inspiration for the week:

obsessed with this outfit

can't get enough of this hamptons home

celebrity body confessions

create a mad men makeup look

how to get through a rough day

i need to get organized
~~~~
Friday night, the Hubs and I went to have dinner at Green Hill. They were having trivia night and, although we didn't offically join in since we arrived a little late, we played along as we ate. (Someone won a set of president PEZ dispensers. I was jealous.) Then we went home and I fell asleep almost immediately. Around midnight, I woke up to a yelp from the pup. Peyton was having a seizure. I supported her to make sure she didn't hurt herself and let her know everything was going to be ok. This has happened before and, according to the doctor, is normal in labs, but it is still scary. 

Saturday, the Hubs went out to help with the local high school lacrosse game while I dropped the pup off at my in laws. Since we were going to be gone the rest of the day, I didn't want her home alone after her episode the night before. Then I ran some errands. The Hubs met back home around lunchtime and we headed to his high school for an alumni lacrosse game. After that we went back to pick up the pup and ended up having sushi with the in laws for dinner.

Today, I cleaned up the house a bit and ate my first Cadbury creme egg. I liked it but think I would like it better if it was with dark chocolate. Then we headed over the in laws to drop off the dog and eat some appetizers before we headed out to late lunch at Sobo's. We split the crabtini for an appetizer and I have a goat cheese and beet salad and then blackened mahi mahi over black bean risotto and asparagus with a tomato blush sauce. So yummy! This evening, the Hubs and I spent time cleaning up our office and organizing some papers - not too exciting but long overdue. 

I had a pretty relaxing weekend for the most part. How did you spend your Easter weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.