11.4.12

iphone case design

My cell phone plan is almost up and this means that it is almost time to get an iPhone. Yes, I may be the only person in the world that does not own one. I am trying to decide between an iPhone 4 or 4S. All the people I know with Siri say it isn't worth the extra money.

I may actually be more excited, though, about picking out the case than getting the actual phone. I am so sick of my current phone getting lost in my purse because of it boring black case. However, with all of the great designs out there, it is so hard to choose. Will you help me?
1. I love this peacock case. At the beginning of college, I gave a bullshit presentation in Composition class (where I met my bf Kathy) when I said something to the affect of "... because I like feathers and place settings." Ever since then, it has been a long running joke between her and I that "I like feathers." This has involved her picking out peacock invitations for my bridal shower and me receiving many peacock and feather related gifts. 
2. Ranunculuses are my favorite flowers so I am smitten with this case. It is almost impossible to find them around here but, with this, I could always have some with me.
3. I love a classic navy and white stripe and I like that this case has a playful variation of that. 
4. This case has stripes and my blog colors. Plus, who doesn't love a monogram?
5. I love polka dots (as talked about here) and the color green. This Kate Spade case does it very well.
6. A french café scene by Van Gogh on a phone - this case is so beautiful and adorable in its small size.

Which one would you choose?

6 comments:

  1. love the peacock case!

    i actually still have a FLIP PHONE.... i like to call it my vintage cell phone. i keep meaning to upgrade, and a combination of my lackadaisical attitude and too busy schedule impedes me.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! my contact is ending soon too so im FINALLY getting an iphone too..i have a blackberry right now and i hate it. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well maybe this will help you in choosing your fancy case too!

      Delete
  3. I can't wait until I'm eligible for an upgrade! I'd go with #5. But then again, I'm completely polka-dot obsessed.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.