27.4.12

francophile friday: sessùn spring/summer 2012

I am really loving this French brand's spring/summer collection. Sessùn's warm color pallette gives off a vintage, retro feel and their unique additions of stripes make me swoon. I also need to steal a pair of those peep-toe sandals!

And since I am linking up with {long distance loving} for a date night themed friday's fancies, I suppose I need to pick an outfit. For a nice night out for dinner, I think I would choose the last dress. I love sweetness of the colors and stripes paired with the sexy back. 

What outfit would you choose for a date night?

4 comments:

  1. What a fun collection! I'd probably go with the cute little backless dress at the bottom right for a date night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. want all of these outfits, now.

    they are a bit more doll-like and whimsical than i typically dress, but super adorable.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea they are a little out of my style box too. i totally get "doll-like" as well, but i think each piece can be styled different so you don't get that effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm digging this so much! me and high heels are seriously getting along like never before.

    ReplyDelete