11.3.12

weekend: a few movies

overexposed . . . sunset through the trees . . . pizza from dipietro's
~~~~
Friday morning, the Hubs took a red eye flight back from a business trip in Vegas. So Friday night we spent the night in, ordering Chinese food and watching The Usual Suspects and Arthur. Saturday I cleaned up a messy house and that evening we went for a drive around town and then stopped for some pizza. Then we headed to the movies to see Safe House. Today we got up late and then headed across the bridge - the Hubs for his week-long class and me for my work events. I had dinner with my family and then headed to Tanya's house in Baltimore to stay with her for the next few days. We are going to watch Sarah's Key and then go to bed.

How was your weekend?

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect weekend! How was Safe House? I want to see both that and Sarah's Key, I didn't know the movie version of Sarah's Key was out yet. Have a good work week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a lovely lazy weekend!

    i have been watching a lot, a lot of "friday night lights"..... crushing hardcore on coach taylor. clear eyes, full hearts. also tim riggins.... texas forever!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun weekend...saw Safe House too...intense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pics! I spent most of the weekend outside :)

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just discovered your blog, and I have to say I am already in love. And by the way, you were complaining in another post that your job doesn't allow you to take food pictures using natural light, but looking at the pictures in this post, you're doing just fine without it. Seriously, the middle picture with the light through the trees is so stunning.

    Also, your blog title makes me chuckle. We're kindred spirits. I too am a chapstick addict. It's terrible.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.