4.3.12

weekend: another celebration

fried banana with cinnamon ice cream . . . an sunday afternoon cup of tea . . . peyton enjoying window time . . . this pulled pork, again
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

mommas, don't lose the baby weight

loving this new boutique

finally watched these
~~~~
Friday night, the Hubs and I headed out to Green Hill for dinner after hardly seeing each other all week. It was fun to try out their new menu. Saturday, the Hubs had to go into work so I got some laundry done and caught up on Gossip Girl. Then I had a Skype date with my aunt and cousins. After that, the Hubs and I headed over to his parents' house to celebrate my birthday. We had two of my favorites for dinner - pizza and sushi. After that we came home and watched No Strings Attached. It was not as awful as I thought it was going to be (but, then again, I had had low expectations and two glasses of wine.) Today, we ran some errands and hung out.

How was your weekend?

5 comments:

  1. i NEED that fried banana and ice cream. omg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness- that dessert looks AMAZING. What a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated birthday! I hope you had a fantastic celebration, it certainly looks/sounds like it :) Your pup has the sweetest face and that pulled pork looks divine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food looks delish! & your dog is so cute :)

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm not gonna lie, the name of your blog caught my eye and drew me in! I'm so glad, i love it! your pup is precious and that food like ridicccccccccc!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.