8.3.12

sponsor post: catju designs

I want to introduce to you our newest sponsor, Catju Designs. In the shop, you can find handmade jewelry made from vintage and contemporary crystals, gemstones, and glass beads. And her studio is very close to where I grew up - in Baltimore, Maryland. Here are some of my favorites:

1. Pearls of Hope for Haiti: For every bracelet purchased in the "Pearls for Haiti" collection, $20 is donated to The Haiti Mission Program. I love this "hope" bracelet with grey Swarovski pearls.
2. Gold Glass Hoop Earrings: I like that these are simple yet elegant, great for dressing up a little black dress.
3. Teal Earrings: I love the color of these and how they change a little bit depending on the light and angle. I think they would be perfect for summer when you are looking for a pop of color.
4. Olive Russian Spiral Bracelet: With the olive color, this bracelet would be perfect for fall. I love that from far away it looks simple but the woven beads are so intricate.

Stop by Catju Designs. What piece do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.