5.2.12

weekend: oh so snuggly

lassi . . . indian carryout . . . peyton watching the puppy bowl
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

cat facts

funny tip on naming your kids

for making a seating chart

i cannot stop laughing

~~~~
Friday evening, I came back from a college fair from across the bridge, picked up Peyton from my MIL (since the Hubs is out of town), and stopped and picked up some Vietnamese. Peyton and I proceeded to clean up the house a little bit and fall asleep early. Saturday, my grandparents came to visit and we went to lunch at Brew River. After they left, I ran a few errands, picked up some Indian food and proceeded to watch the entire first season of Downton Abbey until after midnight. This morning, Peyton and I spent the day doing a little bit of laundry and snuggling in bed. We enjoyed watching the puppy bowl together. She would wake up every time one of the puppies barked. Now we are just watching the Super Bowl (and, of course, the commercials) and getting ready for the rest of the week. (And the Hubs and I are texting back and forth to share our favorite commercials. It is funny how are favorites are so similar.

How was your weekend?

5 comments:

  1. Indian takeout always makes for a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is adorable, you make me want Indian food, and don't you just LOVE Downton Abbey? I'm thinking of making a series of outfits inspired by it.
    I didn't watch the Superbowl *gasp*, I did a Lord of the Rings marathon instead.

    Love,
    S
    http://mademoisellesonushka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pup is so cute!! I have a yellow lab as well! THanks for all the links and laughs! Check out my blog to tell me what you think of my latest post if you have time! Follow me, I follow you?!

    xo
    Caitlin
    http://hauteeyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love, love! especially love that tip on naming your kids, will keep in mind if we ever have another one :)

    new follower, please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for sharing my R & R (marriage) post. it seriously has made the world of a difference. and double bonus, the pastor that married us is from a church on kent island - hooray for eastern shore love.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.