12.2.12

weekend: a dusting of snow

sometimes my fridays look like this . . . a cannoli for dessert last night . . . a light dusting of snow . . . homemade spaghetti and meatballs
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

to soothe a cold

a southern parisian-inspired wedding

a valentine's music mix

if i could marry pants...
~~~~
Friday night, I went to the fabric store with my coworker, Ledesa, to get some fabric to fix up my office. Then Peyton and I watched some tv and snuggled while the Hubs worked late. Saturday morning, the Hubs had to go to work so I slept in and then ran some errands. Then Peyton and I spent the day in bed. I wanted to be productive; I really did. But Peyton and I decided that our priority for the day should be snuggling. That evening, the Hubs and I attempted to venture out to Green Hill for dinner but the wind and snow were so bad we turned around and ended up at our favorite local Italian resto. Today, I cleaned up the house a bit, did a little bit of work, and caught up on blog reading.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.