19.2.12

weekend: bistro poplar

tuna tatayki at the hyatt . . . duck confit with brussel sprouts, chorizo, and fingerling potatoes . . . dessert menu . . . outside the resto
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

a cute tea tutorial

so excited for j.crew's fall collection

coffee art
~~~~
Friday night, my mom was in town for an art exhibit for her art students so I stopped by for that and then we went to dinner at Brew River. Saturday, we had an open house at the university so I worked until the afternoon. Then the pup and I took a much needed nap. After that, the Hubs took me out for an early birthday dinner (even though it isn't until the 28th) since my friends are coming into town next weekend. We drove to Cambridge and had drinks and an appetizer at the Hyatt. Then we headed to Bistro Poplar for dinner. I had a mixed greens salad with warm goat cheese on top and duck confit. I hadn't had good duck confit since I lived in France and I was SO HAPPY! Then I got créme brulée for dessert. Today, we slept in and then I did some errands and straightened up the house. Tonight, the Hubs and I are going to watch Shameless.

What did you do this weekend?

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.