17.2.12

francophile friday: an outfit for paris

I am linking up with {av} from {long distance loving} for Friday's Fancies. This week's theme is "let's fly away" where we choose a dream destination and share an outfit we would wear while there. Of course, for francophile friday, I had to choose Paris. I figured while I am there, I will be doing a lot walking while I visit vintage shops, people watch, and grab un café so I made sure my outfit was comfortable yet still stylish.

1. This Marc by Marc Jacobs Flap Pouchette is perfect for traveling. It is small so you can maneuver in small places but it also goes across your body so you can have your hands free to shop or snap pictures.
2. This Zara dress is pretty enough so not to look like a schlubby tourist but comfortable enough to do a lot of roaming. Plus, at the end of the day, you can throw on a pair of heels and some sparkly jewelry and be ready for dinner at le resto.
3. This J. Crew locket just steals my heart. I wrote about my obsession with lockets a long time ago here. I still don't have one...
4. I am obsessed with these suede boots. They are super slouchy and super stylish and, considering we are going to Paris, I couldn't resist something from Isabel Marant.

Where is your dream destination this weekend? What would you wear?

{café image from here}

5 comments:

  1. This look is so darling, would be perfect in Pari! And I'm obsessed with everything from the March Jacobs Petal to the Metal collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boots and the purse are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I loooove those boots!!! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the dress you picked out! v stylish. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.