29.2.12

a better you: friends

As my last "better you" post, I have to say the best of me comes out when I am with my friends (and the Hubs, of course.) They are always there when needed, no questions asked. They are always there to support me, even to fly a long way when I decide to get married in a different country. And they are honest with me, telling me when I am being ridiculous but there to stand by me when I have made a mistake.

We have our moments when we have our disagreements and moments of annoyance but everyone does. At the end of the day we have each other's backs.

I am a better person because I have them in my life. I am better because I have them as a part of my family.

Who are you grateful for in your life?

{image via here}

1 comment:

  1. Love this and love your write-up about your friends! I am also grateful for my friends, but most of all, my best bud aka the boyfriend. My friends have been there for me through every memory, milestone, and mood in my life, but since meeting the boy, he has really been my best friend through everything.

    I am so grateful for his patience with me, energy to do/want more out of life, and no matter what's going on he's always there to make me laugh.

    It really goes without saying our friends (and family) make our world a better place!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.