22.1.12

weekend: legwarmers

french toast casserole using my recipe found here . . . franklin, jane's new puppy . . . hanging out at jane's in philly . . . all dressed up for the legwarmers concert . . . legwarmers . . . with tanya and jo . . . spray painted shoes . . . pieces of my outfit . . . ticket . . . the legwarmers . . . dancing
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:


really excited for the jason wu target collection

love this bright and cheery bedroom

this map desk is really pretty
~~~~
I was so excited Friday night when the Hubs came home from his week-long class. We celebrated by eating dinner and binge watching episodes of Shameless. Saturday morning, I got up and made french toast casserole to bring with me to Jane's house in Philly. Jane, Tanya's friend, was celebrating her birthday along with Tanya's. So we had a lazy afternoon of brunch and Modern Family and then got ready to go to the Legwarmers concert. The concert was SO MUCH FUN! I had never been but I want to go see them again when they come to DC or Baltimore. This morning, I left to get back in time to watch the Ravens game.

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Love the spray painted shoes and your attire for the leg warmers. Looks hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your photos so much! This is such a cool post!Sounds like so much fun!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a great weekend! I've always wanted to see the Legwarmers in concert. I am going to try your french toast casserole, my mom has a fantastic recipe for it but its gone missing :(

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.