29.1.12

weekend: the hub's birthday

twenty-seven plus one for good luck . . . yummy cake . . . morning light . . . my new boots
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:


cute rainy day ensemble

pictures of paris
~~~~
Friday night, the Hubs and I had dinner at Backstreet Grill. We hadn't been there in awhile so it was a nice change. Saturday, I went to run errands and then go pick up the Hub's birthday gift. Saturday evening, we went to the in-laws to celebrate the Hub's 27th birthday (and I found a pair of flat black boots on sale.) This morning we drove around and then we went to lunch with Rich's sister. This afternoon I did some work. It was nice to have a relaxing weekend.

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Was that cake as nummy as it looks?! Lucky hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the new boots and shot. Hope your husband's birthday was everything and more...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.