4.1.12

2011: a year in review

I thought I would do a little review of 2011 with a few pictures you may not have seen. You can see last year's review here.

In January, I starting learning how to use my new SLR, we celebrated the Hub's birthday, we started to really decorate our newlywed home and my blog surpassed fifty followers.

In February, we went to my friend, Nezia's, dowry ceremony, the nastiest recipe I ever made was featured on the CNN blog, Eatocracy, and we took a wine class.

In March, we celebrated my birthday at my alma mater, I did a little redecorating, and a little diy.

In April, we celebrated my dad's 50th birthday and we went back to Jamaica with friends.

In May, I went to Preakness for the first time, I got a few projects done around the house, and had a lot of visitors.

In June, I started taking outfit pictures, we went to a fundraiser, and enjoyed the summer farmer's markets.

In July, we hosted our annual summer shindig, I started a new job, and we went to little Italy in Baltimore.

In August, I helped host a baby shower, I photographed my friend, Nezia's, wedding, and we survived a hurricane.

In September, I hung out in DC, we went to terrain for the first time, and we attended a wedding on the Jersey shore.

In October, I met Ashley's new baby, we celebrated our one year anniversary, and we went to a masquerade ball.

In November, we lost sadly my grandmother to cancer, I spent a lot of time with friends, and we had a nice relaxing Thanksgiving.

In December, we took a trip to Williamsburg, traveled to visit family and friends, celebrated Christmas with family, and rung in the New Year with friends.

Wonder what 2012 will bring...

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Happy New Year! Love these photos. Looks like a great year. Wishing you a great 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.